Carrier Commercial Rooftop Service and Product Updates
Fall 2023 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Food will be served. No confirmation notice will be sent.
This Training event will focus on Carrier Commercial Rooftop units, and the platforms
that Carrier uses in these units to make them run.
Participants will also learn about the vast changes going on within the Carrier lineup to
meet the ever-changing energy consumption requirements of today’s world.
1) Brief discussion on Electromechanical vs DDC controlled Units.
2) Staged Air Volume and VFD operation
3) Staged Air Volume and the Eco Blue motor platform
4) Changes within the Carrier rooftop lineup and Eco Blue motors (FC/GC series)
5) Go over Eco Blue Fan motor array in 17.5 ton and larger RTU’s
6) Staged Air Volume and Economizer control
7) We will go over the new Carrier 48JC unit and what makes it different
8) Go over System Vu controller and platform
9) Touch on set up and programming for the System Vu controller
FAD hours: 3.5
NATE hours: 3.5
*Ohio Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of pre-registered attendees must be made 15 days prior to scheduled class to avoid being charged.
*Michigan Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of pre-registered attendees must be made 48 hours in advance of scheduled class to avoid billing
Except where noted pre-registration is required and must be completed no later than 10 business days prior to the class scheduled start date.
Classes are limited to a first come first serve basis.
Confirmation notices will not be sent out.
Classes are NOT subject to refunds. Cancellations of pre-registered attendees must be made 48 hours (2 days) prior to scheduled class to avoid being charged except as noted above for Ohio classes.
“No shows / no cancel” will be billed the full cost of the class. Carrier Great Lakes reserves the right to cancel a class without prior notice if minimum enrollment is not met.